Admission Committee of the Institute selects the
candidate purely on merit. The selection is based
on the percentage of marks obtained
in the qualifying examination and an interview.
Candidates must fill the online admission form and
send a demand draft of Rs 350/- in favour of Gyani
Inder Singh Institute of Professional Studies Payable
relating to discipline and disciplinary action are
vested in the Director. The Director may delegate
all or any such powers as deemed necessary to any
of the Officials of the Institute.
2. Students must always maintain discipline and
decorum inside and outside the Institute.
3. Ragging is strictly prohibited, anybody found
carrying out such activities will be dealt with
strictly and may result in them being expelled.
4. Students are required to be punctual.
will not be allowed to enter the class without
prior permission from the Director.
5. Attendance and participation in lectures,
practical classes and class examinations will be
closely monitored. A minimum of 80% attendance is
compulsory to be eligible to appear for the final
6. Leave from the Institute / Hostel will only be
considered in extreme cases and must be approved
by an authorized person of the Institute. Medical
leave will only be accepted if accompanied by a
Medical Certificate from a recognized Doctor. In
circumstances where a student falls sick during
holidays, he/she should inform the Institute by
means of telephone/ fax, followed by the
submission of a Medical Certification from a
7. Any misbehavior / misconduct by the student in
the Institute / Hostel shall be viewed very
seriously and may result in the student(s) being
expelled from the Institute.
8. Students are not allowed to paste any kind of
posters / notices on walls anywhere within the
campus or boundary walls, without the prior
written consent from the Director.
9. If a library book is damaged / lost by the
student, he /she has to arrange for a new
replacement of the book or pay a fine.
10. Alcoholic beverages, addictive of hallucinogenic drugs, gambling, betting, use of firearms or any lethal weapons are strictly prohibited.
11. Any illness must be reported to the Director/Warden immediately.
12. The Institute is not responsible for any debt incurred the student.
13. Formation and organization of Student's Union is prohibited.
14. The progress of the students will be communicated to the
parents / guardians regularly. Students whose progress and conduct are not satisfactory will not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
15. Students must come to the Institute in proper uniform and must display their
identity cards at all times.